The Trade Union Health Federation of Kosova is seeking for a National Consultant to conduct a survey to the health workers and police officers to get insights about their perception but also analyses their inputs for the fund to consider the needs of the health workers and police officers.
The Trade Union Health Federation of Kosova – is a representative organization of health workers in the Republic of Kosovo, which is a trade union organization, which consists of about 11,500 members and consists of 51 trade unions and trade union sections organized in health institutions throughout the territory of the Republic of Kosovo. The Trade Union Health Federation of Kosova is part of the Coalition for Social Justice and Socio-Economic Rights, established with the support of Olof Palme International.
The Coalition for Social Justice and Socio-Economic Rights is now an established cooperation between non-governmental organizations (currently leading organizations in the field of labour rights) and trade unions working directly with the health and security sector but also key actors of the development of social dialogue in Kosovo.
Within the project, Federation of Health Union in Kosovo will draft and distribute a survey to the health workers and police officers to get insights about their perception but also analyses their inputs for the fund to consider their needs. The research will also make a comparative analysis with the police workers where the data will be disaggregated. The result will be a publication that is going to be public and promoted through media but also directly to the stakeholders.
The overall aim of the project is to enhance social justice by contributing to improved quality and intensity of social dialogue and interaction between social partners. The project proposes to achieve this through main pillars:
- Improvement of labour-related package laws;
- Utilize and improve the quality and intensity of social dialogue at all levels and/or establishment/advancement of social dialogue at local level in Kosovo namely raising the capacities of partners to engage in dialogue;
- Generate public debate by analyzing, debating, and initiating policy change
Scope of Assessment
The Federation of Health Unions of Kosovo is seeking for a National Consultant to design, plan, and carry out a survey on the perception and inputs for the Social Security Fund from health workers and police officers. The main task and responsibility of the national consultant will be:
- To design a survey questionnaire to be delivered to health care service providers;
- To analyze the findings and deliver the final report of the entire findings at the end of the assignment. The study must highlight key findings based on the data collected and showcase gaps and recommendations for areas of focus.
The assignment is to be carried out from 20 June – 20 July 2021.
Qualifications of the Applicant
Interested applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience in qualitative and quantitative methods of data collection and analysis;
- Extensive experience in designing survey methodology and conducting research;
- Extensive knowledge of socio-economic issues in Kosovo;
- Ability to worth with Social Science Packages (e.g., SPSS);
- Excellent command of English and Albanian (written and spoken)
- Ability to produce high quality reports, demonstrating excellent analytical skills
Interested applicants are invited to apply by submitting an application package with the following documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line “Survey research”, no later than 14 June 2021:
- Updated CV
- Technical proposal
- Financial proposal